‘There are those moments as a CEO or Founder when you just need someone who has been in your shoes, a person who is willing to join your pit crew when it’s tough. I’m passionate about being that trusted Chair that very few CEOs have access to. I don’t have all the answers, but I know the process that can get you to that moment of wisdom.‘
Sol’s passionate about helping CEOs to grow and scale companies with a clear line of site on defining exit options for Founders.
With over 20 years’ CEO experience driving M&A and organic growth across both ASX and Private Equity companies including SaaS, Cyber Security, EdTech, BPO, IT, Banking & Fintech with significant debt & capital markets raisings.
Sol brings contemporary company leadership skills coupled with governance experience from blue chip corporations such as NAB, Challenger and Dun & Bradstreet.
A leader of large teams across multiple geographies with direct P&L accountability in key areas of expertise such as sales, digital channels, marketing, service, and operations. With previous experience across managing debt portfolios of over $25 Billion with monthly lending volumes in excess of $900M per month.
Some career highlights of his include:
- Led Spirit as CEO and Board Member, ASX-listed SaaS, Cyber, IT & Telco B2B company as CEO from $17M Revenue to $130M revenue, profitability, and cash flow positive in 3 years, entered S&P All Ordinaries.
- Led multiple exits for Founders and Corporate owners in excess of $600M in transactions.
- CEO of Asia’s largest BPO Edtech, e-Learning businesses, Global Learning Support and Workstar, with a final sale/acquisition to Private Equity and Family Office.
- Generated and led capital raisings of >$80M (debt & equity) – ASX, Capital markets experience – Institutional investors, brokers, retail investors and Family offices.
- Global 500+ team leadership experience and restructures – cultivated outstanding leadership teams, with a history of cultural transformation and reshaping large and diverse teams in Asia, Europe and U.S.