'I’m a passionate TEC advocate having gained my experience from being a member and now a Chair. TEC brings a wonderful mix of personal and business development; members become better leaders with greater confidence and decision-making but they also become better people who can share vulnerability in a safe environment.’
Andrew Dick has extensive experience of engaging with family and private business owners and is currently a partner with nem Australasia providing specialised advisory work to a broad variety of clients.
In this role his key areas of focus are:
- Business review, strategic planning and change management
- New market development and client research
- Business development and stakeholder relationship and management
- Management and team mentoring and leadership development
- Chairing and managing regular Board of Management meetings
- Business and management succession planning
Andrew has initiated, facilitated and presented at numerous national and international training and leadership workshops/conferences. He has also lead and managed strategic and operational planning, staff/ team recruitment, business and sales development, all with board reporting and accountability, as part of his leadership of a large national network of leading fruit companies.
Key strengths as identified by his peers:
- Strategic thinker, able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Project initiator and deliverer
- Managing complexity, communicator and facilitator
- Collaborator and team player (e.g. with board and network)
- Ability to sell a product and a concept