Chief Executive Program
My goal is to assist members who are looking for better solutions, to broaden their knowledge, to become a better leader, and to challenge and be challenged.
- Accomplished business leader with a diverse background from multinationals through to SMEs
- Has been a business owner as well as a consultant across a wide range of industries and market segments
- Expert in optimising business and team potentials, whilst achieving goals, and delivering the highest standards in tough differing economic times and markets
- Experience covers entire the Asia-Pacific region.
Andrew Jetson has had many years of versatile business leadership and multinational commercial experience, successfully optimising business and team potentials, whilst achieving goals, and delivering the highest standards in tough differing economic times and markets.
Originally from a finance background, holding senior finance roles with a diverse range of companies.
His management roles include positions as Managing Director – Aust / NZ for Alberto Culver before being promoted to the role of Vice President with responsibility for all Asia-Pacific markets, including China. During this time he took VO5 to #3 player in local markets from outside top 10, behind industry giants Proctor & Gamble and Unilever. His also held the position of Managing Director Aust / NZ for Sabre Corporation – a major player in the professional hair and beauty markets.
Andrew has been a business owner having owned an FMCG distribution company – subsequently sold to Henkel, the European FMCG giant; furniture retail stores; hair and beauty wholesalers & cash n carry stores; and a professional services business specialising in business refinancing and restructuring.
Andrew’s experience covers FMCG (mainly hair, skin and beauty), textiles, publishing, contract manufacturing, plus retail and wholesale market segments. Many of the organisations his worked for have had significant manufacturing operations and has also consulted to organisations within retail, wholesale, FMCG and contract manufacturing.
- Strategic planning
- Equity financing
- Financial management
- Cash management and profitability
- Sales performance – management and effectiveness
- Effective decision-making