I am energised by working with business leaders to generate surprising insights and solutions. At TEC, this happens from within my group environment by embracing diverse viewpoints to solve each other's challenges. In our coaching sessions, the power of curiosity releases transformational change for each member.
As a leader, Kerry Skellern’s focus has always been on business growth, team development and new product commercialisation. As a high-performance manager, with experience in a variety of industries, Kerry knows how to help CEOs and Senior Executives get to the heart of a problem and turn them into growth initiatives.
Kerry is an independent business adviser and non-executive director with 30 years of business experience. She has worked with everyone from large corporates to start-ups and brings significant expertise as an operational leader. Kerry is an expert in change management and working in technical environments. She has practical governance experience as a Chair and Non-Executive Director of statutory and advisory boards of NFP and privately held organisations.
Her career highlights include:
- Operational (P&L) leadership, strategic sales and marketing, R&D and manufacturing experience at a senior executive level
- Broad multi-sector experience – from start-ups to large corporates
- Innovation leader – focus on new product development and commercialisation and the definition of novel value propositions and business models
- Lived and worked in China with responsibilities across SE Asia and Greater China
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Trustee of the Committee for the Economic Development of Australia