Chief Executive Program
‘My own experience as a member demonstrated the enormous benefits TEC offers to its members to learn and grow as leaders. As a Chair we are privileged with building and facilitating a strong cohesive group who share their experience, learn, encourage and support each other on their journey to being better leaders and growing their businesses. It would be very satisfying watching members develop.’
- Experienced Leader of Change with extensive CEO level experience
- Initiating and leading comprehensive change programs that transformed the performance of FMCG businesses across APAC into market leaders that have delivered consistent profitable growth.
- International experience spans P&L management, strategic marketing, business development, negotiating partnerships, outsourcing and organisational restructuring
Joseph Scarf is a transformational leader with over 20 years’ CEO/MD level management experience, building key energizer affiliates into highly competitive, FMCG market leaders. Being highly practical, his always aware of striking the right balance between long-term strategic viewpoints and day-to-day detail. Joseph strongly believes in the link between the right strategies, culture, capabilities and processes to achieve profitable and sustainable growth.
Joseph has broad multi-disciplinary experience and knowledge of business systems coupled with analytical and problem solving skills resulting in an ability to assess operational frameworks quickly to lead complex business transformation and change management programs.
His most recent role was RVP Oceania for Energizer Holdings, an executive leadership role, tasked with driving profitable and sustainable growth for Australia, New Zealand, Philippines and South Africa businesses, with sales of over $400 million. Key achievements included championing transformative cultural change across all business units; consistent sales, profit and market share growth in all markets; successful integration of acquisitions.
Most recently, Joseph has led a number of Asia wide projects including developing an Asia wide accelerated growth plan, transformational cost reduction and ultimately the split of the organisation into two companies.
With a degree in industrial engineering, his held previous roles in industrial engineering, production management, supply chain management and marketing.
- Leadership and business development
- Strategy Development
- Change Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Experience in leading transformational projects
- Building high performance teams with the appropriate culture and capabilities.
- Driving market expansion- local and international.
- Broad multi-disciplinary experience covering: Industrial engineering, supply chain, marketing, project and executive management.