- Graduated from Cambridge University
- Managing Director of Eurotherm Japan
- Global VP Sales and Marketing then VP Asia Pacific for Eurotherm plc
- CEO of ITC Group including Chair of the Board of Trustees of the University of Wollongong in Dubai
- Director of Management Consulting International
- Interim CEO of Higher Ed Services
Vince Lendrum is the Managing Director of Vince Lendrum Pty Ltd, established to serve business owners and CEOs who aspire to be pivotal in the economic success of the regions and sectors in which they operate. His also an Associate Director of Amplifi Governance.
Following his passion to help ambitious businesses fulfil their potential, he became a TEC Chair. Bringing a unique breadth and depth of international business experience combine to deliver exceptional contributions to companies and their owners and has extensive regional expertise in the Middle East, Europe and Australasia – particularly in Australia, UAE, Japan, China, UK, India and Korea.
Vince is intensely results orientated with an open, determined leadership style. Since early 2007, his focused his energies into expanding his own consulting, coaching and interim management business. This consulting activity led to the opportunity to take on his first CEO role for ITC Limited, widely regarded as the most commercially successful controlled entity of any Australian University.
Despite Vince’s career achievements, he believes the area where his typically credited is contributing most to an organisations’ development by providing a balanced and insightful perspective on the business opportunities in the domestic and international arena, whilst also being a catalyst for the clarification of companies’ ambitions and a stimulus to effective execution of the resulting strategies.
- Strategic planning
- Equity financing
- Financial management
- Cash management and profitability
- Sales performance – management and effectiveness
- Effective decision-making