Frequently asked questions
TEC foundation membership is a unique opportunity. As a foundation member, you become an integral part of a ground-breaking journey right from the outset. This means you have the exceptional privilege of shaping core aspects of your TEC Group, from selecting fellow members to guiding the topics covered in our expert-led sessions. Your experience is entirely customised to your needs and ambitions.
Foundation members enjoy exclusive advantages:
- Architect of the group: You have the power to influence and recommend the members who join the group, ensuring a dynamic and supportive environment for growth and learning.
- Curate expert sessions: Collaborate with your TEC Chair to curate expert sessions and skills workshops tailored to your group’s unique needs and challenges.
- Fuel group growth: Play a pivotal role in expanding and nurturing your TEC Group, watching it evolve from the ground up.
- Visionary role: Shape the group’s overarching vision and goals, making your mark on its purpose and objectives.
- Success advocate: Champion the success of your fellow foundation members by identifying and attracting the country’s most exceptional CEOs and senior leaders to join your group. Your advocacy will be instrumental in shaping a dynamic and accomplished TEC community.
Unlock your leadership potential
Purpose-built leadership programs cover all leadership levels, including CEOs, business owners, senior executives and emerging leaders.
TEC Chairs provide leadership coaching with real-world experience. They are passionate individuals, invested in helping all members grow and succeed.
The proof is in the professional successes and personal achievements of our members. Hear why they rely on their peer advisory groups and Chair.
Find out about membership today
Our members are as diverse as the wide range of businesses they run. They are enthusiastic entrepreneurs and business leaders, passionate about making a difference at work and in the world around them. For over 35 years, TEC’s proven process has helped executives and owners across Australia and New Zealand become better leaders.
Explore who could be sitting at your table.