In this webinar Stephanie Reuss and Victoria Stuart will ‘onboard’ you to remote work, provide best practice advice for WFH protocols, and help you establish an effective online culture – all to support business continuity.
1. Making a fast transition to ‘Working from Home’:
- Leading in a time of crisis
- Maintaining productivity and momentum
- The art of remote communication and culture
- Responding to changing team needs
- Self care for business leaders; put on your oxygen mask first
2. Managing a team during school closures or lock down
- Acknowledging that working parents’ capacity will change
- What are the temporary work options for them and for you?
- What needs to change for my managers? Core hours, reduced capacity, new communication protocol