Shift from urgent to strategic
Running a small business allows you to face complex issues every day. Your resources are stretched, competition is fierce, and new challenges persist.
Research shows 80% of small businesses fail by their tenth year. That’s why we designed the Small Business program to help hands-on business leaders overcome the challenges and be part of the 20% that thrive.
When you are the sole owner of an SME, you’ve really got no one else to talk to about your issues. TEC’s a good emotional check-in — the discussions that go in that room are incredibly handy, and a lot of my ideas are generated out of discussions within that room.
This program is designed to solve the challenges of small business owners
- You currently make all decisions on your own and worry you may be missing something.
- You wear too many hats as a business owner that you’re in danger of burnout.
- You’re mired in day-to-day business operations and haven’t been able to stay ahead of trends.
- You haven’t been able to secure necessary resources to fuel growth.
- Get unbiased, confidential advice from a group of your peers who have faced similar challenges.
- Learn from seasoned executives how to create work-life balance by putting leadership and processes in place for seamless operations.
- Connect directly with experts for personalised, high-level advice to help you focus on the strategic decisions that will lead to long-term growth.
- Gain fresh perspectives and insights from other entrepreneurs on how they’ve successfully financed their companies’ growth.
- Peer Advisory Group Meetings: 12 half-day meetings per year.
- Private Executive Coaching and Mentoring: 12 sessions per year, 1 hour each.
- World-Class Speakers: Up to 5 speaker workshops per year.
- Online Global Community: 24/7 access to 23,000 members across 20 countries, research, and resources.