A spoonful of optimism sees leaders charging full steam ahead into the last few months of 2018, with a significant 78 per cent of CEOs expecting overall economic conditions to be better or stay the same in the next 12 months. Although high, this is eight per cent lower than the same time last year.
Updated: April 26, 2019
- A Learning Mindset – A Winning Strategy For You Right Now
- Do You Have A COVID-Safe Workplace?
- RSM named Best Accounting & Consulting Firm at the 2020 Client Choice Awards
- Leaders Finding New Ways to Build Trust and Hope
- Clarity, confidence and creativity: Strategies for CEOs to reduce stress [video]