A spoonful of optimism sees leaders charging full steam ahead into the last few months of 2018, with a significant 78 per cent of CEOs expecting overall economic conditions to be better or stay the same in the next 12 months. Although high, this is eight per cent lower than the same time last year.
Updated: April 26, 2019
- Alicia Auden awarded the nationally recognised Lawyers Weekly Insolvency Partner of the Year Award
- Jenny Deer finalist in the 2019 ACSA Aged Care Awards
- Tquila ANZ boss Jo Masters joins global list of women leaders
- Gold medal win for Omron Oceania at The Omron Global Awards (TOGA)
- Feeling Stuck? Here are 4 Strategies to Boost Business Innovation