From my very first group facilitation I experienced the power of the TEC process within a trust group environment. At the end of that meeting a member walked away with an offer of specialist support and a robust plan of action to resolve a highly sensitive and potentially litigious issue. We've created a culture of helping others succeed that still ensues today.
Passionate about helping CEOs, business leaders and executives maximise their abilities and potential for success, Tim Hantke is the mentor you want to have on your team. A specialist when it comes to leadership development and commercial mediation, Tim has over 50 years’ experience in business across a diverse range of roles and industries.
Now, Tim works with senior business leaders to get to the heart of their current struggles. He finds unique ways to challenge their thinking and behaviours, for them to gain the clarity they need to meet their organisational, professional and personal goals. He believes that through the power of knowledge and shared experience, he can help others develop into better leaders.
Tim believes what makes TEC truly valuable is the combination of peer group interaction, access to world-class thinkers and the one-to-one executive leadership development. These are elements he wished he had access to during his illustrious leadership career, which includes many highlights, including:
- Appointed General Manager Special Projects for Universal Waldeck 1986
- Appointed CEO Snap Printing Group in 1988, winning Franchisor of the Year 4 times
- Appointed by the federal government to advise on the Franchising Code of Conduct
- Formed franchise consulting company in 2001
- Winner of the international Hyndman Award in 2012
- Appointed to three commercial and two NFP Boards from 2006 to current
- Non- Executive Directorship