Chief Executive Program
‘I have many years of experience in facilitating and guiding discussions which get to the heart of issues. The group has great discussions about the most important issues and we always come away energized and more confident about taking on the business challenges we have.’
- Built and sold several businesses
- Managing director and principal of several businesses
- National Chair Financial Planning Association
- Panel judge Telstra Business and Womens awards for a number of years
- Managing Director KPMG Financial Services Pty Ltd
Ted Thacker’s career spans over 25 years' with multi-national and private organisations. He has held a number of senior management positions in Australia and developed specific expertise in restructuring, reorganising and re-positioning organisations.
In recent years Ted has developed interest through shareholding in a number of business entities and is a director of two companies as well as on the advisory boards of several other enterprises.
Ted has extensive experience in the professional services field having been a CEO and consultant to many organisations over the last 20 years'.
Over the past 10 years', he has either chaired or been on the board of various volunteer associations, participated on various government and industry committees, as well as being a director of both his own organisation and organisations he hold equity interests in.
- Business development
- Management monitoring and developing business dashboards
- Strategic planning
- High performance teams
- Sales and sales processes
- Business alignment