Phil Kerrigan is the founding principal of Asenso Management Services www.asenso.com.au focusing on working with companies and their executives to improve both personal and business performance. His a member of several advisory boards and a Director of the Northside Community Forum a predominantly federally funded organisation for community care.
His career has evolved both in Australia and overseas. Having performed executive roles successfully across a spectrum of activities, including general management, sales and marketing, outsourcing and professional services. With over 15 years experience as a chief executive of multinational organisations, most recently with Fujitsu, and with AT&T EasyLink, Data General and Wang.
Additionally Phil was the founding CEO of a successful start-up public company, QuikTrak Networks Limited. He was also a founding principal of McLean Kerrigan Jackson, a company formed in 2003 to provide highly personalised executive search and support services to company boards and management teams, particularly in the technology field.
A former chairman of the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), director of the Federal Government sponsored IT&T Skills Hub and have held IT advisory roles with the New South Wales and Victorian state governments. Phil was a frequent presenter at major industry seminars.
His past roles have given him extensive business experience across Asia Pacific, particularly in Japan.
Phil has built several highly successful management teams and similarly has developed outstanding sales organisations. Gaining first hand experience in information technology, electronic manufacturing, distribution, telecommunications, government, finance, professional services, travel, security and fleet management sectors.
- Board member
- Business strategy
- Business building
- Sales and marketing
- Customer services
- Professional services
As a TEC Chair, I work assiduously with my members to become more strategic, self aware and to be active an open in the pursuit of new ideas to enhance both their personal and business lives. I’m a strong believer in getting the basics right and a culture of accountability. Members of my groups experience:
- Dialogue with other CEOs, owners and corporate leaders through interactive, engaging sessions
- One-to-one meetings … ‘keeping you honest’
- Intensive analysis of organisational issues, strategies and solutions
- An understanding of different leadership and management styles
- Improved effectiveness as a leader and enhanced personal relationships
- An expansive network of reliable sources, referrals and experiences
- Greater confidence in leading your business in an increasingly changing global environment
- Growth of your business… your revenues, your profits and the value of your business
‘As a relatively small business TEC has been a source of invaluable business advice and guidance.’
Don Mills, Fleets Flyers Pty Ltd