'As a naturally curious business leader, I'm passionate about challenging beliefs and identifying growth possibilities. Successful businesses grow on the strength of their people, so as a coach I firmly believe in the value of identifying and leveraging those strengths to deliver measurable, sustainable and profitable growth.'
Mark Brand’s pedigree as a business coach is acknowledged the world over, being the only Australian certified Coach Trainer for the International Coaching Committee.
He brings fresh perspective, accurate insights and best-practice processes to his TEC group members, and is dedicated to helping them operate their businesses more effectively. He helps leaders better engage with their people, improve service delivery and optimise business performance.
Mark has more than 25 years' experience in senior strategic and operational roles across diverse organisations and sectors including security, technology, Pay TV, HR and leadership development.
Mark has helped some iconic brands through periods of transition and growth by assisting them to manage change, optimise their business performance, develop leadership potential and measurably improve their top and bottom lines.
Highlights from his career include:
- Principal consultant and Director at Turning Point Partners, helping business leaders manage critical turning points
- Principal Coach and Australian ICC Coach Trainer at the International Coaching Community, one of the largest professional organisations for coaches around the world
- Director at RavenHouse Asia Pacific, helping companies around the world grow revenue
- Significant non-profit experience as board member and board Chair
- Internationally accredited coach
- Professional experience across Australia, NZ, the USA and in the Asia Pacific region
- Harvard residential graduate 'Building a Customer Centric Business'