'As a naturally curious business leader, I am passionate about challenging beliefs and identifying growth possibilities. Successful businesses grow on the strength of their people……so as a coach I firmly believe in the value of identifying and leveraging those strengths to deliver measurable, sustainable and profitable growth.'
- Over 25 years' experience in both corporate and consulting roles spanning operations, sales leadership and executive coaching
- Senior business roles in ASX listed and large private companies as well as an in-depth understanding of the complexity of SMEs
- Significant non-profit experience as board member and board Chair
- Internationally accredited coach
- Professional experience across Australia, NZ, the USA and in the Asia Pacific region
- Harvard residential graduate 'Building a Customer Centric Business'
Mark is the Founder and Director of Turning Point Partners, Kaleidoscope Group and RavenHouse Asia Pacific, and a widely experienced Coach. Mark is also the only Australian certified Coach Trainer for the International Coaching Community (ICC).
With more than 25 years' experience in senior strategic and operational roles across diverse organisations including those in the security, technology, Pay TV, HR and leadership development sectors, Mark has helped some iconic brands through periods of transition and growth by assisting them to manage change, optimise their business performance, develop leadership potential and measurably improve their top and bottom lines.
Acknowledged for the ability to deliver fresh expertise, accurate insight, and best-practice processes, Mark is dedicated to helping organisations operate more effectively by better engaging with their people, improving service delivery and enhancing customer satisfaction in an ever-changing business environment.
Mark also has significant non-profit experience as a former PCYC Board Chair, an active volunteer and as a current QLD Government appointee to the Board of the Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Foundation, a non-profit Foundation that provides secondary education scholarships to Queensland ATSI students.