New South Wales
TEC Chair: Chief Executive Program
‘The TEC Chair role is a great vehicle for my continued learning from insightful speakers and a group of committed CEOs. I relish the opportunity to journey with business leaders in their thinking and to contribute to business leader skills enhancement using one-to-one coaching and mentoring. Seeing TEC members achieve their business and personal goals is a rewarding experience. It is fun to engage with a group of energetic and ambitious leaders.’
With more than 30 years in the IT and Telecommunications industry in Australia and overseas, I have a diversity of expertise in marketing and management, business set-up and operations, strategic planning, restructuring and change management, as well as other senior executive and leadership roles
- Bell Canada (various roles in Toronto, Montreal & Ottawa)
- 1984-87 BCSI (Vice President – Western Region located in Toronto)
- 1987-89 Nortel Networks (Divisional GM – Advanced Networks located in Toronto)
- 1989-94 Nortel Australia (Managing Director located in Sydney)
- 1994-02 Fujitsu Australia (Executive Director – ICT located in Sydney)
- 2002 – Representational & consulting roles including Chair of the Service Providers Association,
- Co-chair of the Communications Alliance
What to expect from the group:
I expect my members to think strategically, to consult widely, to make prudent decisions, to act on the conclusions reached and to hold themselves and their subordinates accountable for the outcomes.
What can be gained from the group:
Better leadership and decision-making skills leading to enhanced business performance and a more rewarding personal life.