TEC Chair: Chief Executive Program
TEC Chair: Small Business Program
TEC Chair: Key Executive Program
‘Being a TEC Chair is the single most profound thing that I have done in my professional career. The ability to assist people on their journeys and to help them become the best leaders and people that they can be is very rewarding. I am quite proud when they accomplish their goals and achieve success in whatever way they measure it.’
I have an extensive business background as a senior executive, CEO, and board member. I now use this experience to assist other executives to grow their organisations and become better leaders. In recent years I started Kleeman International which provides organisations with expertise in strategic planning, strategic human resources, and mentoring.
- MBA from Northern Illinois University in 1985.
- I have been fortunate to have led teams in North America, Asia and Australia.
- It has been a privilege to have led a variety of organisations from start- ups to family businesses to large corporates to industry associations.
I specialise in the SME marketplace. I have worked with a wide variety of small and mid-sized businesses from start-ups, to family businesses, to publically traded organisations. Through TEC, I focus on developing the leadership and management capabilities of my group members. I provide a safe but challenging environment for leaders to reach their potential in both their business and personal lives.
- One hour a day, five days a week, that’s all it takes
- Finding a comfort in uncomfortable places: How to create a mindset of innovation
- Is your leadership career a sprint or a marathon?
- Here’s what a great succession plan looks like
- Build a great team? It starts with you
- New Year’s resolutions – How can you make yours stick?
‘I’ve been a member for many years and it’s something that I see as having absolute value to me, personally and professionally. In fact, my turnover has tripled. I value the guidance from my Chair, and I consider him a mentor, asking the hard questions when required.’
Tique Bennett, Netcraft Australia Pty Ltd