Chair since: 2004
Groups: TEC 53, TECR 215, KEY 106, KEY 119
“Being a TEC Chair is the single most profound thing that I have done in my professional career. The ability to assist people on their journeys and to help them become the best leaders and people that they can be is very rewarding. I am quite proud when they accomplish their goals and achieve success in whatever way they measure it.”
Jerry has an extensive business background as a Senior Executive, Chief Executive Officer, and Board Member. He now uses this experience to assist executives grow their organisations and become better leaders. In recent years Jerry has started Kleeman International which provides organisations with expertise in strategic planning, strategic human resources, and mentoring.
- MBA from Northern Illinois University in 1985.
- I have been fortunate to have led teams in North America, Asia and Australia.
- It has been a privilege to have led a variety of organisations from start- ups to family businesses to large corporates to industry associations.
- I have led three TEC groups for nearly eleven years which has been a highlight of my career.
Jerry specialises in the SME marketplace. He has worked with a wide variety of small and midsized businesses from start-ups, to family businesses, to publically traded organisations. Through TEC Jerry focuses on developing the leadership and management capabilities of his TEC members. He provides a safe but challenging environment for leaders to reach their potential in both their business and personal lives.
- One hour a day, five days a week, that’s all it takes
- Finding a comfort in uncomfortable places: How to create a mindset of innovation
- Is your leadership career a sprint or a marathon?
- Here’s what a great succession plan looks like
- Build a great team? It starts with you
- New Year’s resolutions – How can you make yours stick?
- Preparing your business for the holiday season
- Are you finding opportunity in a touch economy?
- Unlocking innovation in every organisation
“I’ve been a member for many years and it’s something that I see as having absolute value to me, personally and professionally. In fact, my turnover has tripled. I value the guidance from my Chair, and I consider him a mentor, asking the hard questions when required.” – Tique Bennett, Netcraft Australia Pty Ltd