Small Business Program
‘The journey to becoming a TEC Chair is the culmination of 35 years of learning, education, hard work and travelling the world. Work experience from the research laboratory to world-class manufacturing through to enterprise and business leadership. Finally the marketplace defined my calling as a coach and mentor supporting entrepreneurial leaders in their quest for success.’
- Accredited executive coach, professional director for both private and not-for-profit boards
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Career that spans more than 25 years' of management experience in organisations ranging from $2million to $100+million turnover
Graeme Drummond works with CEOs and senior executives to achieve their goals both within and outside of their business enterprise.
His coaching and mentoring is focused upon outcomes and delivery of the individual’s vision and purpose, utilising both insight and strategy to achieve the executive’s goals.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- Business strategy, planning and implementation with a focus on the outcomes of growth and operational sustainability
- Leading teams and change management
- Corporate governance and risk
- Sustainable manufacturing and business operational design
From a corporate career of 25 years' as a significant component supplier to the global automotive industry (including a 3 year offshore posting) Graham started his own business as an interim general manager to manufacturing companies.
After numerous significant assignments he focused his attention to specifically helping business managers develop powerful leadership skills, providing them coaching and mentoring support.
This change in focus to executive coaching and mentoring for CEOs and business owners has produced tangible outcomes and measurable success for his group members and coaching clients alike.
- Executive coaching and mentoring
- Business strategy
- Business executive training
- Lean Manufacturing
- Change management
- Thought leadership
- Personal growth and career transformation
- Corporate facilitation