'I’m proud to share that two members recently had a positive and frictionless succession, transitioning from active CEO roles to one of ownership and governance. Both one to one mentoring and TEC group support were vital in these outcomes.'
As a senior partner in a professional services firm, responsible for large teams of highly qualified and capable professionals, Chad Wilkie has developed a wide range of practical experience and skills, coaching and mentoring individuals and leaders to realise and reach their true potential.
Chad is an experienced professional Chairperson with strengths across Corporate Governance, Strategic Planning and Financial Analysis. He also brings to the table experience in Business Innovation Processes, Business Development and Capital Raising.
For the last 30 years, Chad has forged a career as a Chartered Accountant and professional advisor, taking on major leadership roles at Deloitte before starting his own business. His roles have included Managing Partner for Deloitte’s tax consulting practice in New Zealand and Asia Pacific, Senior Partner responsible for business solutions, information management solutions, and a precursor to Deloitte Private. Chad has had a remarkable journey; here are a few career highlights:
- A member of the National Management Committee for Deloitte in New Zealand
- Co-founder of Ignition Partner Limited to advise companies on strategies for growth from innovation
- Several advisory board and directorship roles with emerging companies
- Judge for the Westpac Business Awards
- Chair of large IT reseller PB Technologies
- Trustee and Chair of Matuku Link, a wetland restoration project at Bethell’s Beach on Auckland’s west coast