'A leader's most crucial and complex challenges are not obstacles… Rather they are most often the doorways to becoming the leader that the current conditions require. Facing those challenges with a group of peers and growing together is what TEC is all about.'
- Over 30 years experience in senior executive roles across several countries and multiple industries, including engineering, construction, banking, internet, telecommunications, media and information technology.
- 15 years' as Managing Partner of a successful management consulting and coaching practice, working with business leaders and CEO’s to help them deliver on key projects to maximise the value of their enterprise and achieve goals by ensuring they focus on what matters most.
- Post-grad education and certification in leadership development and coaching from world-leading business schools.
Starting with a career in engineering, Andrew found his excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with an entrepreneurial drive, resulted in him founding, scaling and leading several of his own businesses: Initially in technology related sectors relevant to mining and exploration, manufacturing and design, and later in IT services, sales and distribution.
Andrew spent several years training in leadership development and coaching, and has spent the last 15 years working alongside a globally distributed portfolio of senior executives and their leadership teams, delivering business improvements and growth, and partnering to develop their capacity to effectively lead their organisations for enduring business and personal success.
- Executive and Business Owner Mentoring and Coaching
- Strategy Development, Planning, Management and Execution
- Project and Change Management
- Supporting subject matter experts / technical specialists in transitioning into leadership roles
- Developing trust and accountability in teams
- Developing clients capacity to effectively deal with an ever-changing and increasingly complex business environment