- Extensive experience gained as a long-term executive, company director and consultant
- Background based around business strategy and performance, both at a development and execution level
- Company director both domestically and internationally, in a variety of industry segments
- Strong experience delivering change
Allyn Wasley leverages his extensive experience gained as a long-term executive, company director and consultant in the areas of strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, investment performance, governance, project management and general business management to assist CEOs and business owners to fully realise their potential.
During his 15 years' as an executive, Allyn led a range of portfolios including strategy and business development at CBH, Australia’s largest co-operative and a leading agri-business, chief financial officer and company secretary. This experience is enhanced by over 10 years' as a company director both domestically and internationally, predominantly in south-east Asia, in a variety of industry segments including food processing, logistics, and financial services.
With strong experience delivering change within large and small organisations, managing within a producer focused business while delivering commercial outcomes and in operating with international and domestic-based joint venture partners.
Presently a principal of a consulting firm (Strategic Assist Consulting) which focuses on assisting companies to identify and select strategic pathways, and how to realise these plans. Allyn is also the Chief Financial Officer at Bombora Wave Power, a Western Australian company that is commercialising technology to capture energy from ocean waves.
- Strategy – driven to provide pathways to new opportunities or to counter threats
- Business Development – proven record in the development of key business opportunities through the ability to identify opportunities and build trusted relationships
- Business Planning – ensures business plans are aligned with strategic plans, providing the accountability for performance with business units and individuals
- Mergers and Acquisitions – experienced practitioner of mergers and acquisition who understands what represents fair value. Domestic and international experience
- Governance – extensive experience working at a Board and executive level
- Leadership and Management – demonstrated through high employee engagement scores the ability to achieve through others
- Continuous Improvement – driven to explore different ways to achieve better outcomes, not anchored by the past