'My business and personal life experiences have taught me that growth as a leader and a person comes from a burning ambition ‘to be the best you can be at what you do’. This involves gathering knowledge through experience, furthering education and absorbing information from your mentors and peers.'
Alan Evans has over 35 years of senior executive and corporate director experience in Australian and International companies. He started his executive career in the Western Australian public service and moved on to various listed and private companies and government organisations in industries such as airlines, mining, mineral processing, oil and gas and electricity generation. He is an experienced mentor and is passionate about developing business leaders and holding them accountable to successfully grow their businesses.
Alan will challenge each member in the peer group on their business and personal goals to help them reach and sustain being at the leading edge in their industry. He will also encourage TEC group members to aspire to excellence through focused strategy and measurable goal setting.
- Successful Business Owner of SME at 25
- Consultant/advisor to established companies and new starts in organisation leadership and governance
- Senior Executive in Australian and International businesses
- Executive and non-executive director of listed and private companies and NFPs
- Business assignments including acquisitions, capital projects and directorships in Mongolia, Japan, USA, Indonesia, Middle East and South Africa
- International representative (non-executive director) on The Chartered Governance Institute and the Corporate Secretaries International Association
- Graduate of the Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program.