Adrian Geering holds a thorough business background as a manager, human resource practitioner, sales director and university lecturer. He has a Ph.D. and extensive consulting experience in a wide range of private and public sectors, currently focusing on small and medium size enterprises.
Starting his first TEC group in Adelaide in 1987, Adrian has spent over 15,000 hours in one-to-ones and over 600 days facilitating CEO workshops. Each year TEC International (USA) honours a TEC Chairman with its highest accolade, the Donald Cope Award. In 2003, this was awarded to Adrian, the first time in TEC’s history that the award has gone to a non-American.
A prolific creator of learning materials and publications, Adrian has undertaken a range of recruiting assignments and regularly speak to CEOs in Australia, Asia, UK and USA.
Adrian’s great passions are mentoring, coaching, writing and speaking. He has presented talks and business seminars on personal, CEO, leadership, and business topics to CEOs and TEC Chairs in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, the UK, Canada, USA, and Argentina.
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Management Consultants
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD); completed the AICD Company
- Directors Course Diploma at merit level
- Senior Certified E-Myth Coach with Michael Gerber
- Member and President of the International Coaches Federation (ICF)
- Master Certified Coach (ICF)
- Certified Hudson Institute Coach (Santa Barbara)
- Accredited Speaking Member of the National Speakers’ Association of Australia
‘TEC provides the forum and process for me to road test my plans and leadership approach. There is no forum I know of that does this as effectively as TEC and in particular Adrian’s group.’
Glen Simpson, Coffey International Ltd