- Broad expertise spans retail, operations and manufacturing across prominent national businesses and brands
- Continues to study 'world’s best practice' business models on a national and international level
- Extensive experience with private equity owned businesses and management, as well as board directorship
- Currently Chairman of two business advisory boards
Adam Sleigh’s broad expertise spans across retail, operations and manufacturing, across prominent national businesses and brands over a 20 year period.
He joined Australian Kitchen Industries (Kitchen Connection) in 2001 as a State Sales Manager, and worked through the business to become CEO for the latter 4 years'. His focus was primarily in the growth and development of the sales and distribution area of the business; however his areas of responsibility included operations, manufacturing, financial, exit strategies, business acquisition, expansion, and overall strategic development in line with the company’s plans and visions. Adam has had extensive experience with private equity owned businesses and management, as well as board directorship.
Adam spent a short time with Kleenmaid Appliances in 2000/01, holding a national commercial sales management role. This included significant input into the strategic conversion of company-owned stores to franchises, and integrating commercial and retail sales channels for better operations.
Prior to this, he was with Carpetcall for 7 years', operating in various state sales management roles. Following relocation to Perth, Adam was charged with developing the business, which lead to great success in establishing a footprint for the business to develop and prosper.
Adam is also an accomplished General Auctioneer.
Over the years of successful upper management, he continued to study ‘world’s best practice’ business models on a national and international level, and is passionate about bringing these ideas to the businesses he has worked with. International supply and procurement strategies is an area Adam carries expertise in as it was a pivotal part of the development of the businesses, he was associated with.
More recently Adam has been involved in senior management consulting – senior executive coaching and development. Currently Chairman of two business advisory boards. These present roles are across a diverse range of industries including: Building and construction products, home improvement, retail, distribution and logistics, mining services, mining housing, human resource (recruitment and labour hire) and telecommunications.
- Operations and overall strategic development
- Revenue growth and sales strategies
- Brand development and positioning
- Product sourcing: international sourcing and procurement
- Mergers, acquisitions and exit strategies
- Systems development and implementation
- Growth and development of sales and distribution
- Experience with private equity owned businesses and management
- Board directorship