Chair since: 2013
Group: TEC 1
Marion brings a broad domestic and international experience in the arena of business and trade activities to the TEC Chair role (business coach, mentor and facilitator) with a wealth of executive experience across a range of sectors with specialist knowledge in Agriculture, Healthcare and Biotechnology.
Marion also runs an Advisory Company, Marion Lawson & Associates, a Management Support Organisation. Offering a focused range of specialist consulting services in areas such as: Manufacturing; Facilitation of Planning and Training sessions; Business Technology for Improved Management and Decision Making; Human Resources; Strategic Planning, and Quality Assurance. Client list includes consulting relationships with mushroom industry and service industry organisations. Projects undertaken include:
- Training of Engineering & Production Management
- Optimisation of Equipment and Human Resources
- Equipment Modernisation Facility Planning
- Restructuring/ Organisation Management
- Job Design/Description and Development
- Training of Production Employees
- Manufacturing Audit/Evaluation
Improving end-to-end business efficiency, profit maximisation, broadening of revenue streams, market segment discovery and exploitation, product development and patenting, creation of pipelines to deliver new products to market.