New Group Launch
Group: TEC 63
After permanently residing in Australia, Kevin pursued the opportunity to be Chair of a TEC group in order to facilitate the challenging professional growth and coaching sessions he experienced himself as a group member. Being a Vistage member in America for three years (TEC in USA) is one of the best professional and personal decisions of my career. Even with an MBA and 20 years experience in executive leadership, the peer mentoring, speakers, and executive coaching greatly enhanced my performance and effectiveness as CEO.
- Founder of Kevin Baker Consulting 2012-2017. Current major Australian client: Hardware and General Supplies Limited.
- Business and leadership podcaster—The Peak of Potential Podcast.
- 2007-2016: CEO of a private USA commercial baking company; the largest company owned by a closely held family corporation with multiple business holdings. CFO of its parent corporation prior to CEO role.
- Worked for 10 years in the dealer-only auto auction industry as General Manager, worked for an international public company.
- Grew up working in a family printing business as the eldest son of an entrepreneur.
- Food industry.
- Auto auction industry.
- Non-profit and NGO.
- Business exit planning, M&A advisory, business sales, professional and leadership development, strategic planning and execution, managerial skills training and facilitation, conflict resolution.
Board Positions and Associations
- Director, Victor Insulators., Rochester, New York, USA.
- Director, Haiti Rising, non-profit.
- Associate Professor of Business, Houghton College, USA 2013-2015.
- Church Board.