The Regional Coordinator will provide executive level support to Regional Executives, specifically with calendaring and coordination of travel and events. Acting as a liaison on behalf of the Regional Executives with the Chair community and headquarters. the ideal candidate is an individual who has superior ability to communicate effectively, understand urgency of specific matters, is detail oriented, resourceful and very well organized.
With more than 19,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the Regional Executive’s schedule as requested by maintaining his/her Outlook calendars, make appointments and schedule numerous conference calls – including Chairs, Chair candidates, internal and external staff, and external entities.
- Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling and booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations – internally and externally making sure that the efficiency of time and place are managed. Suggests alternatives if applicable such as webinars, video conferences and arranges technological shortcuts as appropriate.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; problem-solving; making needed adjustments to plans.
- Maintains a system to follow up with the Regional Executives on necessary and time-sensitive items/issues.
- Occasionally writes and prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes on behalf of the Regional Executives.
- Review, code and distribute all invoices, AMEX statements and expense forms pertaining to the Regional Executives.
- Organize and maintain file systems (both hard and soft copy), and file correspondence and other records.
- Assist in coordinating local marketing events as may be requested. Contact meeting venues to reserve meeting space, plan catering, equipment and room set-up. Follow up to ensure all details are coordinated.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
- Available to travel up to one time per quarter to attend employee development days or other functions at headquarters.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Minimum 3 years administrative background, preferably having supported multiple executive level leaders in a non-headquarters location.
- Ability to project a high level of professionalism and develop credibility with the staff, co-workers, senior management, chairs, suppliers, associates and personal contacts.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate with independent contractor Chairs and all staff levels.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills; professional phone demeanor; skillful at presentation preparation; letter and e-mail composition.
- Self-starter takes initiative, is resourceful, prioritizes, capable of completing projects and tasks with little or no direct supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, multi tasked and detail oriented.
- Strong computer knowledge: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, working knowledge of computerized databases and the Internet.
- Meeting or event planning experience.
- Flexibility (including hours) and willingness to work in situations of flux.
- Desire to learn about all aspects of Vistage, including research, structure and future direction of the core business.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
- Available to travel up to 10% of the time
This position is a remote position. The Regional coordinator will work from their home. The Regional coordinator will provide support to a geographically dispersed group of Regional Executives across multiple time zones. The Regional Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Assistant-National Field Operations, who is based in Chicago.