The Networks Marketing Manager oversees all marketing and communications activities related to Vistage’s new interest- and industry-based communities. The Marketing Manager reports to the Director, Member Networks and works closely with the Network Curators, various members of the marketing communications team, and a variety of contractors.
With more than 19,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. They’re also connecting and learning by collaborating online, tapping into a vast content library, and applying the expertise of hundreds of top industry speakers. Simply stated, Vistage is instrumental in helping its members to figure out what to do and to actually do what they must to get their companies to “the next level” of growth and success.
Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at three times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage. Consequently, Vistage enjoys extraordinary high membership retention, attendance and tenure rates. And Vistage continues to grow its membership, expand internationally, build its brand, and leverage technology.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
- Develop and implement an overall marketing plan for Vistage Networks that builds awareness, spurs adoption and encourages engagement.
- Work with Network curators to develop marketing and communications plans for each Vistage Network.
- Build a marketing tools data base.
- Manage and Curate the flow of member and Chair communications related to Networks.
- Develop templates for Networks communications.
- Serve as the liaison between the Networks and marketing communications teams.
- Develop and manage the implementation of a communications plan for each Network based on their unique needs.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns for Network events.
- Curate information contributed to the Networks web pages.
- Track communications-related KPIs to measure success of individual campaigns and overall Network marketing.
- A minimum five years experience working with chief executives or with related market segment. Membership organization-experience a plus.
- Proven experience in managing marketing and/or communications projects.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold others accountable.
- College degree in marketing, business or related area.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and business marketing online tools.
- Creative problem-solver with an eye toward innovation
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal integrity and character
- Outstanding organization skills with ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently
- Team player, with ability to work well in collaboration
- Professional presence and manner