Make smarter strategic decisions
There’s a lot riding on your decisions. The Chief Executive program is designed to help you make more effective decisions that lead to powerful results.
A confidential advisory group of peers helps you focus on what’s most critical. Led by an accomplished business leader, this unbiased group of up to sixteen executive peers from noncompeting businesses will help you solve problems and uncover relevant opportunities. The group diversity also delivers different perspectives to prompt innovative thinking and stimulates fresh insights.
I’ve been a member of TEC for 13 years, and it’s something that I see as having absolute value to me, personally and professionally. In fact, my turnover tripled in the time I’ve been in TEC.
Our program is designed to solve the challenges of chief executives
- You're surrounded by stakeholders with competing agendas, and you make all decisions on your own without the benefit of unbiased advice.
- You're concerned that your current culture may be having a negative impact on business.
- You're not sure you have the best processes in place to scale up the business.
- You're seeking guidance on how to fuel the next stage of growth.
- Get your decisions vetted by an ideal sounding board - an objective, experienced peer group who will offer unbiased advice in a confidential environment.
- Learn best practises on building an empowered, results-driven team. Find and fix blind spots to advance your leadership ability.
- Get access to models of success and expert advice to help you retool your long-term strategy without sacrificing current business performance.
- Gain fresh perspective on complex issues to optimise business decisions and results.
- Peer Advisory Group Meetings: 12 full-day meetings per year.
- Private Executive Coaching and Mentoring: 12 sessions per year, up to 2 hours each.
- World-Class Speakers: Up to 10 speaker workshops per year.
- Online Global Community: 24/7 access to 22,000 members across 20 countries, research, and resources.