The Executive Connection transforms business owners and executives to achieve extraordinary results
Client Relationship Specialist
- Do you thrive in a customer-centric role?
- Do you have an ability to engage with senior stakeholders?
- Would you like to make a difference to Australian businesses?
Your new company
The Executive Connection (TEC) is Australia’s leading CEO membership organisation, helping CEOs and business leaders to outperform their peers. We are passionate about our member experience and we are looking for a customer focused professional to make a real difference within a growing customer engagement team. Working with some of Australia’s top CEO mentors and business leaders – we are looking for someone with a passion for delivering superior customer experience to our clients.
Your new role
Reporting into the Member Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for looking after the end to end customer experience for your allocated accounts, including client retention onboarding and exit interviews. The role will see you building close working relationships with our CEOs throughout their business journey.
What you’ll need to succeed
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience working with C-Suite clientele. This position requires regular conversations with CEOs and so polished communication skills and adherence to confidentiality are a must. The successful candidate will also have superior customer service skills and a keen interest toward maximising value for our clients.
What you will get in return
You will be working in a dynamic organisation, making a real difference to the businesses and lives of our CEOs. Joining a close-knit and collaborative team, this is a great development opportunity for someone looking to further their career and contribute to building a customer experience culture.
- High level customer service skills with an ability to engage CEOs, Senior Executives and Small Business Owners in candid conversations over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence others
- Can–do, proactive attitude, looking for opportunities to go above and beyond for our clients
- An ability to work with our clients to solve problems and provide technical support
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload to meet required deadlines
- Experience with customer retention initiatives is highly regarded
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and previous use of a CRM system is advantageous
Salary: dependent on experience
Location: North Sydney
If this sounds like the right role for you then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a short covering letter to email@example.com