Inspire and motivate leadership transformation
TEC Chairs are experts in leadership development and executive mentoring. They are committed to helping other business leaders reach their goals in business and in life.
TEC Chairs lead and facilitate dynamic group meetings and provide one-to-one business coaching and mentoring to chief executives and business owners looking to effectively manage the growth of their businesses, become better leaders, make better decisions, and generate better results.
Becoming a TEC Chair can be demanding yet incredibly rewarding. You play a critical role in the success of our members’ businesses, their lives, and our global community. You will lead executive sessions, select expert resource speakers, and conduct probing, in-depth one-to-ones with your members.
Why become a Chair for The Executive Connection?
Above all else, a leader of leaders
TEC Chairs have a desire to support members in their growth, both professional and personal as a mentor, coach, and facilitator. As dynamic leaders, they attract energetic members who provide the potential for a high-performing group to achieve results.
Helping others is fundamental to your success as a Chair. In your monthly one-to-one coaching sessions with your group members, you’ll get to know their strengths, ambitions, and limitations. When they achieve milestones you’ve set together, it is incredibly rewarding.
Great lifestyle with flexibility
As a TEC Chair, you can choose the amount of time you want to devote to coaching others based on the type of group that suits you and the number of groups you want to lead.
Reliable income and flexible schedule
Chairing is about long-term relationships, not short-term consulting projects. TEC groups can last for a decade or more, which leads to deep relationships and consistent annuity-like income.
Passion for what you do everyday
As a Chair, you’re in a position of trust and must be open to different situations among your group members. It takes courage and patience to listen without judgment and allow the challenges — and the solutions — to surface.
Respect, satisfaction, influence
Each month, you’ll facilitate your own TEC group: executives who look to you for guidance to help grow their businesses. You’ll have a unique opportunity to make a great impact on those who influence many in your community.
Do you have what it takes to become a TEC Chair?
Criteria for becoming a CEO mentor and coach
- Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Managing Partner, Principal, Founder or Owner, or Senior Executive with $5 million P&L responsibility
- Strong leadership skills, self-confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sound financial acumen
- Experienced in managing eight or more employees
- Part of a well-established business network within your community
- High self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- The ability to connect with people and lead groups of high achievers
- Confidence to challenge senior executives and hold them accountable for their actions
- Self-starter with availability to dedicate a minimum of 1 week per group per month
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic
- Ability to listen, probe, challenge, clarify, and generate insights in individuals
Interested in becoming a CEO mentor?
To learn more about becoming a TEC Chair, simply complete this short form. A representative will contact you to better understand your needs and what you’re looking to accomplish with The Executive Connection.