Friday 30th April 2021 | 12:30 PM AEDT
Duration: 45 minutes
As the competitive landscape grows and more products and services enter the market, a solid integrated digital marketing strategy is more critical than ever. Discover the signs to know whether your company is doing digital right.
With the evolution of technology, digital seems to be different from one day to the next. But with the right insights, information and benchmarks, it becomes much easier to navigate. In this TEC Masterclass, we host innovative thinker and digital marketing expert James Lawerance and discuss what CEOs and Business Owners need to know to ensure their organisations have the best strategies in place.
James is the co-author of Smarter Marketer and co-founder of the award-winning digital marketing agency, Rocket. He has over 15 years of experience in the digital game and knows the key elements businesses need to focus on to succeed.
At the end of this masterclass, you will take away a series of practical tools and digital initiatives that you can introduce to your business straight-away.
- Digital Marketing Landscape - Changes in 2021
- SEO in 2021 - why it's a no-brainer addition to your marketing mix
- Paid Search in 2021 - why a blanket approach won't work
- YouTube Marketing - an untapped opportunity for Aussie businesses
- LinkedIn Ads - how an integrated campaign can generate quality leads for B2Bs
- Facebook Marketing - it's exhaustive targeting options
- Email automation - why CRM databases are imperative for future success
- Content Marketing - a winning approach
Sign up here for our masterclass. Don't miss out as spots are limited.
Meet our speaker: James Lawrence
James is the co-founder of the Australian digital marketing agency Rocket, recently awarded the Best Digital Services at the 2020 B&T Awards and Best Integrated Small Agency at the 2021 APAC Search Awards. James is also the author of the 2019 Amazon Australia best-selling marketing book Smarter Marketer. Smarter Marketer was inspired by James' digital marketing career, working with over 300 Australian businesses as well as growing three of his own. In both 2019 & 2020, James was short-listed for B&T's Marketer of the Year award. James has guest lectured at the University of New South Wales, University of Wollongong and University of Technology Sydney.