Chair since: 2014
Group: TEC 41
Lyn is a highly regarded Fellow CPA and Fellow of AICD, yet describes herself as someone who prefers working with people than with numbers.
With over 20 years experience in the private health care sector and most recently at directorship level with an ASX company, in 2012 Lyn decided to branch out into other industries.
Lyn has always had a focus on business growth and innovation, calling on a strong skill set in: sharing organisational vision, change management, people engagement, process improvement and financial oversight. Lyn’s strengths are working with people and her experience is in creating and managing strategic growth opportunities for organisations through the development and delivery of new capital infrastructure, acquisition integration and innovative projects that create tangible scalable commercial value.
Lyn’s personal attributes include a commitment to fostering strong relationships built on mutual trust; an alibility to listen actively and challenge norms in thinking when required; as well as effectively working with internal (staff, peers, executives and boards) and external (industry, government, other key stakeholders) groups and individuals.
- Private, unlisted for-profit company: NED, Eastman Group Ltd – for Eastman Musical Theatre Productions (Nostradamus, The Last Maharajah and All Above Board)
- Not-for-profit Performing Arts incorporation: NED, WA Ballet – Australia’s first ballet company
- Charitable – Private Ancillary Fund; Chair – Wright-Burt Private Ancillary Foundation
- McCusker Reseach for Alzheimers Foundation
- Hollywood Research Foundation