The Networks Curator crafts the member experience specific to Vistage’s new interest-based and industry based Networks. This will include creating a high level strategic direction for the Networks that the Curator will manage and will include the overall marketing, communications, content curation, event development and Network health. The curator reports to the Sr. Networks Curator, and oversees three to five Networks.
With more than 19,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. They’re also connecting and learning by collaborating online, tapping into a vast content library, and applying the expertise of hundreds of top industry speakers. Simply stated, Vistage is instrumental in helping its members to figure out what to do and to actually do what they must to get their companies to “the next level” of growth and success.
Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at three times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage. Consequently, Vistage enjoys extraordinary high membership retention, attendance and tenure rates. And Vistage continues to grow its membership, expand internationally, build its brand, and leverage technology.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
- Serve as the main Network Curator over three to five Networks developing best practices and SOPs for launching and maintaining a healthy Network.
- Develop and manage the implementation a business plan for each Network.
- Serve as a SME on the Network Member use and behaviors within the web microsites on MyVistage.
- Create a dynamic offering of on-line and in-person experiences for each Network.
- Facilitate online group webinars events.
- Develop and execute an annual editorial calendar for each Network.
- Working with colleagues on the events team, plan and execute multiple in-person events for each Network, including meetings-in-meetings, multi-day seminars or boot-camps, and other types of events.
- Work with marketing teams to create high-impact, cost-efficient marketing and communications campaigns to drive Network participation.
- Work with Network Advisory Boards comprised of Chairs, members and others, to help guide the direction and product offering of each Network.
- Track KPIs for the performance of each Network and the Networks initiative overall.
- Work with Director, Member Networks and Vice President, Sponsorships and Alliances to develop a networks sponsorship plan focused on providing unique Vistage-only benefits to Network members.
- Work within the Networks team to maintain a consistent Networks member experience framework.
- Design and manage Network Knowledge Management tools for your Network growth and health management
- Embody Vistage core values and expertise as a community and Networks manager.
- Grow, develop and help brand the Network Curator role as an expert function.
- Attend in office Vistage Networks Team meetings
- Attend some Network Meet Ups in person
- A minimum five years experience working with chief executives or with related market segment. Membership organization-experience a plus.
- Proven experience in product development and management.
- Experience building and working with virtual and/or in-person communities.
- Keen understanding of social networks and related behaviors.
- Grasp of global business, economic and social issues; comfort discussing broad topics and disciplines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold others accountable.
- College degree in marketing, business or related area a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Experience working within Jive platform or designing and building online communities a plus.
- Some travel required.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent communicator
- Inspiring leadership – ability to serve as the chief evangelist for each network he or she manages
- Personal integrity and character
- Self-disciplined, ability to work independently
- Team player- collaborative with the ability to be independent and supportive
- Creative and innovative thinker and problem-solver
- Professional presence and manner
- Positive “can do” attitude