The Executive Recruiter is responsible for recruiting the highest caliber CEO and Senior Executive candidates in a given U.S. market. To assist our recruiters in identifying and recruiting these talented executives, we have instituted one of the most sophisticated search platforms in the industry. Our staff utilizes state-of-the-art tools, a vast network of contacts, and a variety of proprietary sources of information to identify, vet and recruit highly qualified C-Level candidates.
With more than 19,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. They’re also connecting and learning by collaborating online, tapping into a vast content library, and applying the expertise of hundreds of top industry speakers. Simply stated, Vistage is instrumental in helping its members to figure out what to do and to actually do what they must to get their companies to “the next level” of growth and success.
Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at three times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage. Consequently, Vistage enjoys extraordinary high membership retention, attendance and tenure rates. And Vistage continues to grow its membership, expand internationally, build its brand, and leverage technology.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
- Packaging and selling a “Career Defining Opportunity” to senior executives and C-level candidates
- Develop strong relationships with people and effectiveness at persuading and influencing senior level candidates
- Managing the day-to-day details of interfacing with candidates and directing internal administrative and research resources as needed
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills with a commitment to follow up consistently with candidates in a timely manner
- Conduct candidate telling sessions and screening interviews
- Perform Lominger Competency behavioral based and performance based interviews
- Responsible for processing a high volume of calls to and from candidates on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Maintain regular tracking of candidates to ensure that individual, team, and company goals are being met
- Extend offers/agreements verbally and follow up on all paperwork including contract, background checks, and dates for training
- Present candidates’ strengths and weaknesses to key stakeholders
- Disqualify unqualified candidates in a professional manner
- Collaborating with team members to develop an effective search strategy
- Partnering with Social Media Recruiters in order to establish a candidate pool, which best addresses the national field business objectives
- Understanding the growth, trends and challenges in regions/markets
- Build relationships with candidates to ensure their future participation as a candidate, resource, or client
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external communications, keeping all parties informed of progress, throughout the engagement
- Optimize utilization of Firm’s resources and infrastructure
- Experience in Management Consulting, Sales, Business Development or Project Management will serve as an excellent foundation for the Senior Executive Recruiter role
- Ability to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously
- An exceptional ability to identify and source high potential candidates on opportunities as well as create new business opportunities
- Ability to succeed in a matrix, process-centric environment, with changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent client management, candidate management and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong teamwork orientation
He/She is a polished and professional executive recruiter. This individual will have responsibility for the entire recruiting cycle for the Executive Coach (Chair) Selection process. This candidate must have exemplary time management skills and should be innovative and driven. Candidate must be adaptive, forward-thinking, eager to go beyond his/her comfort zone.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience in industry and/or in senior-level executive search, experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm, and proven business development ability.
B.S. or B.A. is required. An MBA or equivalent business experience is preferred and 7+ years related experience and/or training.