Work with the VP of Learning & Development, a team of learning professionals, executive development subject matter experts and other learning partners to design, develop, and implement live, blended and online learning programs and conferences for a US and global learning community.
With more than 18,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
- Work with the VP of Learning and Development and other learning providers to strategize the most effective use of department, internal and external resources to serve the development interests and needs of a growing and changing corporation.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek to understand and serve a diverse community of executive and staff learners across five generations of staff and independent contractors.
- Participate in the development and implementation of assessment-based instructional programs, including live and virtual workshops, conventions and special events.
- Ability to apply strong departmental management skills in the area of budgeting, expense management, contracts, and reporting.
- Use team building skills and experience to motivate and develop an already highly performing team of learning professionals.
- Assist in the administration of the learning and development for the organization, including learning calendar, program selection, content design and development, budgeting, use of technology, authoring, faculty selection and development, and event planning.
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm and ability to grow the learning team, allowing for the strengthening their confidence and competence in the design and development of adult learning events, presentations and communication.
- Apply creativity, leadership and adult learning principles to develop a design center with authoring talent and tools to continuously improve and create new curricula for both virtual and live classroom.
- Implement more effective automated learning systems, in-house and/or new, providing the capacity to administer and manage learning curricula, communications, and reporting.
- Ensure the instructional integrity of course development projects through systematic design and clear writing of scripts, narratives, and storyboards and/or selection of third party content/resources
- Foster the implementation of highly effective technology tools with all levels of learners, raising our technical awareness and agility to use new media.
- Establish and adhere to proven instructional design and development standards; build awareness of adult learning principles among subject matter experts and other learning partners, including instructors, group facilitators, team leaders and management
- Apply LMS, internet, mobile and other technologies in the ongoing design and delivery of existing and future training programs and products; use tools that motivate and engage learners and learning across a landscape of cultural and generational diversity
- Effectively communicate with various project collaborators, including other technology providers, to ensure that Vistage Chair, employee and executive member learning needs and goals are understood and met
- 15+ years of experience in Human Performance and Training and Development with an emphasis on utilizing the theories of adult online learning instructional design in a fast paced environment.
- Five or more years in a department management role in a multi-location or multi-national organization.
- Experience in instructional / curriculum design for a corporate environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, demonstrate teamwork and spirit of collaboration with project team and business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and consider both effectiveness and efficiency in selecting delivery method and/or media and design materials (internally and externally designed).
- Experienced in conducting analyses of learners, learning communities and competencies.
- Seasoned in the development and communication of curriculum maps, storyboards, flowcharts, performance objectives, testing strategies, learning activities tailored to individual projects.
- Ability to conduct structured research and implementing competency-based need assessments in order to design and develop an appropriate curriculum approach.
- Willingness to adapt style and methodologies to conform to the highly productive, value-based work environment that serves an international community of executives.
- Effectively Communicates, Vision, Mission & Goals
- Strategic, Conceptual & Tactical Ability
- Personal Integrity & Character
- Fast Learner with Ability to Quickly and Positively Adapt to Change
- Self-disciplined, Sense of Urgency – A Doer
- Team Leader, Team Player, Motivational, Independent, Proactive and Supportive
- High Level of Industry, Company & Product Knowledge
- Professional Presence and Manner
- MA Preferred
- BA/BS degree Required.
- Licensed by Other Organizations to Deliver Training
- Track Record of Continuous Learning in Adult Education and Learning