The Senior Product Manager leads product planning and development for the private website My Vistage, to ensure it is powerful, efficient, and easy to use for Vistage customers. This website is designed to assist CEO’s and business executives in improving their business and personal lives by providing rich professional and personal resources. The role reports to the Director of Digital Product Management and works closely with project management, product development, and business sponsors within Vistage.
With more than 19,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
- Work with and understand the unique requirements of an executive-level online social community.
- Coordinate and conduct customer experiments and testing or utilize end user research to get a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Conduct competitive market analysis.
- Scope and evaluate specific ideas and/or features for development.
- Creating business requirements.
- Designing user interface and wireframes.
- Creating detail requirements with project management team.
- Analyzing product trends to inform future development.
- Prioritizing projects for development.
- Support corporate activity on the website like creation of new content portals and content curation.
- Maintaining working relationship with development teams, project management, and business sponsors for projects.
- Communication with all levels of the organization, international partners, and external vendors
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in an internet-focused business-oriented company.
- Demonstrated success in leading online product strategy and execution from concept to launch.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to work with and influence senior leaders and executives.
- Strong project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage workload and projects to deliver in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and business marketing online tools.
- Some design experience and proficiency in Photoshop, Axure, or other tools to create wireframes and comps.
- A person who prefers a scientific approach, and understands the importance of analytics, setting metrics/goals, and measuring results.
- Keen organizational skills.
- Great at understanding and optimizing business processes, business needs, and finding solutions to tough problems.
- Passionate about social networks and online community development.
- Excellent communicator, both online and in person.
- Strong business acumen.
- Personal integrity & character.
- Self-disciplined, ability to work independently.
- Team player, independent yet supportive.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Professional presence and manner.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management, Marketing or Web Design. MBA preferred.