Chair since: 2009
Group: TECR 225
“The journey to becoming a TEC chair is the culmination of 35 years of learning, education, hard work and travelling the world. Work experience from the research laboratory to world class manufacturing through to enterprise and business leadership. Finally the market place defined my calling as The Coach and Mentor supporting entrepreneurial leaders in their quest for success.”
Graeme works with CEO’s and Senior Executives to achieve their goals both within and outside of their business enterprise.
Graeme’s coaching and mentoring is focused upon outcomes and delivery of the individual’s vision and purpose, utilising both insight and strategy to achieve the executive’s goals.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- Business strategy, planning and implementation with a focus on the outcomes of growth and operational sustainability
- Accredited in executive coaching
- Leading teams and change management
- Mentoring CEOs and their direct reports
- Corporate governance and risk
- Sustainable manufacturing and business operational design
From a corporate career of 25 years as a significant component supplier to the global automotive industry (including a 3 year offshore posting) Graeme started his own business as an interim General Manager to manufacturing companies.
After numerous significant assignments Graeme addressed his attention specifically to helping business managers develop powerful leadership skills, providing them coaching and mentoring support.
This change in focus to executive coaching and mentoring for CEO’s and Business Owners has produced tangible outcomes and measurable success for Graeme’s TEC member and coaching client alike.
- Operational performance and revenue growth
- Executive coach
- Group facilitation and leadership development
- Aged care and Not for Profit organisations
- Lean business operations
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Sales and marketing strategy