If you are in a senior key executive role, we invite you to join us for an exclusive meeting to learn how The Executive Connection can help you tackle some of today’s most challenging organisational issues and prepare for the future.
We start with the premise that none of us is as smart as all of us. Put our minds together and there isn’t a business challenge we can’t overcome. KEY members are aspiring leaders, high-performing executives and critical thinkers. They have smart ideas and insightful opinions and this is the forum to express them and explore them.
At this event you will have the opportunity to experience how a confidential KEY Forum, led by a TEC Chair, can help you rethink your assumptions, evaluate opportunities and explore new ways to tackle challenges.
You will also hear from TEC Chair Dawn Russell, on the seven key leadership skills that successful, high-performing executives need in order to unlock opportunity and drive growth through to 2020.
KEY membership offers a unique combination of resources for accelerating organisational and personal, professional performance:
· Monthly meetings with non-competitive peers from diverse backgrounds
· One-to-one mentoring sessions
· Expert speakers and interactive workshops
· A rich online library of content, best practices, webinars and more
· Access to a global member network of more than 20,000 leaders and key executives