The Executive Connection transforms business owners and executives to achieve extraordinary results
Member Engagement Advisor
- Do you thrive in a customer-centric role?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills?
- Would you like to help bring positive change to Australian businesses?
The Executive Connection (TEC) is Australia’s leading CEO membership organisation, helping CEO’s and business leaders to outperform their peers. TEC has an exciting new role for a customer focused professional to make a real difference within a growing customer engagement team. Working with some of Australia’s top CEO mentors and business leaders – we are looking for someone with a passion for delivering superior customer experience.
Reporting into the Member Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for looking after the end to end customer experience and member retention, from onboarding through to exit interviews. The role will see you supporting and forging close working relationships with our chairs (standout CEO mentors) alongside our members.
We are looking for someone who has experience working in account management and who is able to develop excellent working relationships with C-Suite clientele.
This position requires regular phone/email conversations with CEO’s and so polished communication skills, considerable tact, discretion and persuasion are a must. The successful candidate will also have empathetic listening skills, with a keen sales sense to address member ‘pain points’ while providing alternative solutions in order to keep the member satisfied.
A keen understanding of the audience being supported, coupled with the ability to build and maintain significant and enduring business relationships is a must to be successful in this high impact role.
- Strong customer service skills, able to engage top-level candidates (CEO, Key Executive, Small Business Owner) in candid conversations over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence others
- Can –do, proactive attitude, looking for opportunities to go above and beyond for our members
- Make recommendations to Member Engagement Manager regarding opportunities to maximize retention and enhance customer experience
- Serve as the ‘Corporate Advocate’ on-boarding new members, helping members during their tenure better leverage the resources offered and conducting exit interviews to save pending member resignations.
- Service Clients (Chairs, members, speakers) with a myriad of matters, including but not limited to meeting support, problem solving and general technical support
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize a demanding time critical workload
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and previous use of a CRM system is advantageous
If this sounds like the right role for you then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org