Inspire and motivate leadership transformation
The Executive Connection Chairs are an exclusive group of experienced professionals who are experts in leadership development and executive mentoring and are committed to helping other business leaders reach their goals and aspirations in business and in life.
TEC Chairs lead and facilitate dynamic group meetings and provide one to one business coaching and mentoring to chief executives and business owners looking to effectively manage the growth of their businesses, become better leaders, make better decisions and generate better results.
Becoming a TEC Chair can be demanding yet incredibly rewarding, you play a critical role in the success of our members’ businesses, their lives and our global community. You will lead executive sessions, select expert resource speakers and conduct probing, in-depth one-to-ones with your members.
Why become a Chair for The Executive Connection?
Above all else a leader of leaders
TEC Chairs have a desire to support members in their growth, both professional and personal as a mentor, coach and facilitator. As dynamic leaders they attract energetic members who provide the potential for a high-performing group to achieve results.
Helping others is fundamental to your success as a Chair. In your monthly one-to-one coaching sessions with your group members, you’ll get to know their strengths, ambitions and limitations. When they achieve milestones you’ve set together, it is unbelievably rewarding.
Great lifestyle with flexibility
Being a TEC Chair you can choose the amount of time you want to devote to coaching others based on the type of group that suits you and the amount of groups you want to Chair.
Reliable income and flexible schedule
Chairing is about long-term relationships, not short-term consulting projects. TEC groups can last for a decade or more, which leads to deep relationships and consistent annuity-like income.
Passion for what you do everyday
As a Chair, you’re in a position of trust and must be open to different situations among your group members. It takes courage and patience to listen without judgment and allow the challenges – and the solutions – to surface.
Respect, satisfaction, influence
Each month, you’ll facilitate your own TEC group: senior executives who look to you for guidance to help grow their businesses. You’ll have a unique opportunity to make a great impact on those who influence many in your community.
Do you have what it takes to become a TEC Chair?
- Entrepreneurial – can you establish a network in your community with the confidence, gravitas and expertise to push members to achieve the very best for themselves and their businesses?
- Experience – do you have successful broad business knowledge, to effectively coach business leaders?
- Confident – are you comfortable asking the pressing questions by challenging business leaders to find better solutions by holding them accountable for their commitments?
- Communication – can you connect and engage members in monthly group meetings and one-to-one sessions? Are you able to seize their attention as a person of credibility and influence, through an environment of trust?
- Problem solving – can you help members identify and overcome obstacles they confront? Do you possess the intelligence, creativity and integrity to do so?
Criteria for becoming a CEO mentor and coach
- Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Managing Partner, Principal, founder or owner, or senior executive with $5MM P&L responsibility
- Strong leadership skills, self-confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience managing 8 or more employees
- Part of a well-established business network within your community
- High self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- The ability to connect with people and lead groups of high achievers
- Confidence to challenge senior executives and hold them accountable for their actions
- Self-starter with availability to dedicate a minimum of 1 week per group per month
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic
- Ability to listen, probe, challenge, clarify and generate insights in individuals
Does this describe you?
If you understand what it takes to inspire, challenge and grow leaders, we are interested in talking to you about how you can help transform the life of other business professionals.
Are you ready to be a leader of leaders? Apply Today!